~ Whole Life Coach - Reclaim Your Vision ~
~ Sandra B. Tate ~
ReClaim Your Vision at Work -
at Home - for Life!
Why Sandra? Her coaching will help you:
- Create more harmony at work, home and in your relationships
- Increase your focus and productivity to achieve more
- Gain more time for yourself while not feeling selfish or guilty
- Be better able to balance the demands of career and family
- Lead a calmer, less stressed existence daily
- Be more comfortable about your decisions while getting better results
- Achieve a greater sense of balance and control
- Understand how your weaknesses/blockers can benefit you
- Learn to use your intuitive self to gain the upper hand in your choices
- See changes, fears and crisis as opportunities to be your best
- Reclaim and maintain a creative, passionate and purposeful life!
Sandra's coaching style reflects an upbeat "Can-do" attitude that is quite contagious. She helps you see the best in yourself and helps you focus on the outcome you desire in every facet of your life so that you develop a more positive attitude that keeps you riveted and committed. Her fun, light and results-driven approach make it easier for you to move forward faster and accomplish more than you would even dream possible by yourself.
You will learn that by "Tweaking" your behavior and habits, you can identify your goals and by using her practical methods, you will regain/reclaim the life you have always wanted to have and more.
Reclaiming your true desires is the key to a brand new life of possibilities… reminding you that all choices begin and end with you… unlocking your inner-potential.
You can count on Sandra, as your coach, to:
- Listen openly and actively
- Ask questions and help you listen to yourself to discover your own wisdom
- Offer different perspectives and options that you may feel is helpful to your needs
- Hold you accountable for what you say you want
- Believe in you and trust you to make your own decisions
- To be prepared to offer complete honesty, integrity, clarity and positive support to defined clients' need(s)
- Acknowledge and validate client's progress
- Adhere to the ICF Code of Ethics regarding professional character
About Sandra ~
Sandra was born in London, England and lived as a child lived in Montego Bay, Jamaica. She has created a reputation of always making people around her feel good about who they are. She believes that one should always have time for what is really important and that values should reflect the now. She enjoys traveling, all kinds of changes and unique possibilities that keep her world riveting. She shares these passions with her clients to help them see "...Their old thinking with New Eyes!"
Sandra is a Whole Life Coach, speaker, author and the Founder of TateWorks Life Consulting, LLC™, a Work Life Strategy firm… building pro-business and pro-personal agendas for Human Resource departments, training managers and their employees in New York City and the tri-state area.
TateWorks teaches skills and strategies critical to maintaining a work/life balance, fostering positive attitudes and outlooks. Proven coaching techniques show employees how to manage their stress, organize their life, set goals and improve work output effectively. As a result, teams and individuals are focused, centered and motivated, enhancing productivity, efficiency and team camaraderie.
Sandra holds a psychology degree from Hunter College, City University of New York, and has over 15 years of consulting experience in both the private and public sector. Moreover, she has worked with legacy corporations including project manager roles for Deloitte & Touché LLP, Arthur Anderson LLP, McKinsey & Company, Ann Taylor, Inc, and Senator David Paterson now Lieutenant Governor of New York.
Sandra is a member of the International Federation of Coaches, CoachVille, American Business Women's Association and the American Seminar Leaders Association. She is also a popular speaker and guest lecturer at Hunter College. She is a published Whole Life Coach and author.
Words of Praise for Sandra ~
"My first session gave me such relief. I really understood who I was and how I wanted my life to be moving forward. The assessments were honest, sessions practical and outlines easy to grasp. Just thinking of how simple my decisions can be based on my attitude towards events can make a profound difference in my daily life. Now, I'm reprogramming my years of doubts, fears and limitations by just understanding who I am more. I've started to notice how much easier my decisions got within days of taking my second session. I'm convinced - You can finally win in life!" ~ Angela B. - IT Professional, Dallas, TX
"...An inspiring speaker to graduates of the SSLDC and SPM programs." ~
Fredericka. L. - Director of Counseling/Lecturer, Hunter College, New York, NY
"I love the content, depth, clarity and concise information I've received. I'm using my life/work methods to really get me focus and stay that way. I would definitely like to recommend a few clients to you." ~ Charlene W. - Executive, New York, NY
“Time Management Interactive Series was ‘...Perfect.’" ~ Mick L. - Managing Director, Credit Suisse, New York, NY
"Thank Goodness for TateWorks coaching assistance which helped me build a strong outlook and winning strategies for living. It was with renewed focus and commitment that I ended up winning seven legal cases which would have crippled me financially and possibly make me lose my $1.5 million home. If it were not for TateWorks I would not be here - I had no focus or plan in place to get where I am today. I can now answer questions pertaining to my purpose, goals and priorities in easy succinct fashion that I couldn't do before. A solid foundation was created with that one call. Now, I have the whole world to explore and I like it." Jacqueline P. - Private Investigator, Pasadena, CA
Book your coaching with Sandra Now…
With a Standard Individual Coaching Fee - $179 an hour...
~ Sandra is offering you these special coaching packages ~
Whole Life Coaching 4-Session Package
- One 60-minute intake session, plus three 30-minute sessions within two month period
- ReClaim Your Life for Life! eWorkbook
- Unlimited laser email coaching
Yours for only $410
Life Coaching 8-Session Package
- One 60-minute intake session and eight 30-minute sessions within 6 months
- Free Assessment with Debriefing and Results!
- ReClaim Your Life for Life! eWorkbook
- Unlimited laser email coaching
- Additional four 5-10 minutes of targeted phone coaching per month
- Whole Life Coaching and "How-to Network effectively" package
- A free copy of an inspiring "Book-of-the-Month" or an attractive "Reclaim-your-life" sterling silver pendant
Yours for only $795
Just click on the "Add to Cart" button above.
Your Coaching Sessions will be conducted over the telephone at a time convenient for you and your coach on the subject outlined above.
The coaching fee will be charged to your credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express).
You will receive an email explaining the details with contact information.
Working with a coach is like participating in a sport with a coach, you do your part under the guidance of the coach. Women’s Support TEAM stands behind its coaches, consultants and trainers.
Find A Coach ~ For Additional Coaches
Check out our Life & Business Solutions
Find more solutions in our TEAM Directory
Share your expertise and increase your income ~ Be a Mentor
Find A Speaker for your next event
Contact Us for Additional Information