Productivity & ADD Coach ~ Don't Agonize, Organize!
~ Evelyn Gray ~
Organizing for Success
Don't Agonize ~ Organize
If you can't find it 30 seconds,
it's in the wrong place!
Why Evelyn? She can help you…
- “Turn your piles into files.”
- Gain control of their daily activities by creating a simple and easy filing and retrieval system on how you emotionally relate to your paperwork and things—making it fun until it’s done.
- Work less and enjoy life more.
- Keep you “accountable” and on task, so you can complete what you need to get done to reach the financial and emotional freedom you desire.
- Create the space you need to grow and be happy… while listening, being compassionate, and bringing serenity into your life.
Specifically, Evelyn can...
- Increase your productivity by 15%-25% by organizing and streamlining your paper, space, daily activities, time, and e-mail management for maximum efficiency.
- Assist you with information workflow, office set-up, space planning, paper filing and follow-up systems.
- Teach you simple and effective ways to manage your daily activities and the avalanche of paper.
With her “Steps to Success” coaching program ~ a minimum 3-month program (see details here) ~ she can
- Reduce your stress, increase your clarity and productivity level and have you make more money in less time
- Teach you her “Stop, Drop and Roll” method ~ how to have a “neat mess” so they can find it in 30 seconds or less.
- Work on creating consistency and accountability, learning to “say NO.”
- Help you eliminate, rather than tolerate, “things” you just can’t seem to get to or would prefer to have someone else handle.
- Develop a customized system based on the way you think and work with your natural creative habits.
- Learn how to solve your problems as projects occur.
- Remember, organizing is a skill that you can learn!
Other points to ponder ~
- Investing in your future will help you realize your dreams sooner.
- Ongoing support, including organizing and other areas of your personal and professional life, provides you with clarity and direction.
- Trying new things that will inspire you to grow, share your ideas, and to move forward.
- Having Evelyn as a partner to enable you to take your life wherever you want it to go, as well as to help you identify your strengths, encourage you, and set your goals.
- Assisting you in becoming more focused as you share your ideas.
- Maximizing your success ~ when you enjoy a sense of personal fulfillment and balance so that your life outside of work is exactly the way you want it to be by developing a plan of action.
About Evelyn ~
Evelyn Gray, CPO-CD ~
- Productivity Expert
- Certified Seminar Leader and
- Certified Action Coach of the International Coaching Firm, SuccessTracs,
- Public Speaker
With her Bachelor's Degree in Business Education, Evelyn obtained her CPO-CD (Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization) designation from the National Study Group in Chronic Disorganization, the highest certification in her field of organizing. She is 1 of 40 CPO-Ds out of 10,000 professional organizers in the U.S., specializing in working with clients who have Attention Deficit Disorder, the chronically disorganized, packrats, and hoarders. She is also a member of the national Association of Professional Organizers.
Evelyn works with those individuals who are overscheduled, overworked, overstressed, and overwhelmed with ongoing support or through our “Steps to Success” telephone coaching program.
Evelyn works with professionals who want to increase their productivity level, save time and a ton of money by identifying and eliminating the time wasters, providing you with a personal blueprint for lifelong success by teaching you how to focus on the “important” stuff.
Her simple “Stop, Drop & Roll” method will teach you how to find your paperwork in 30 seconds or less. Even the most organized person gains
valuable insights with her unique stress-less tips, tricks and techniques. She uses these powerful set of skills, tools and knowledge to help create time for the life you want for individuals who are ready to make a change.
Making it fun until it’s done is the only way to get and stay organized. When conventional methods of getting organized don’t work, Evelyn creates unconventional methods that do work.
Evelyn has published a booklet “No More Junk Mail” and an eBook Organizing for Success for ADD and the Chronically Disorganized. She is
a contributing author of Organizing from the Right Side of the Brain: A Creative Approach to Getting Organized and The Business Mom Guide Book.
Words of Praise for Evelyn ~
Evelyn worked to create the systems that worked for me. She is very attentive and helped me clarified my goals and freed me up from my organizational nightmares! Now that I'm organized, I'm better able to concentrate on my food intake and I've been losing weight! I'm so happy! ~
R. M. Wright, M.S., Marriage & Family Therapist
Working with Evelyn was such an eye opener for me. I had always thought of myself as organized, but always had those "organized little piles” in my office that I never dealt with. Evelyn came up with a system that worked for me based on how my office was set up, how I needed to see information, and how that information would be used. She works with the person you already are, so you won't end up with a system you can't keep up with. She is amazing! ~ Z. Mendoza - Nuevoink Design Inc.
I would like to attest to the extraordinary organizational skills of Evelyn. It's not that she organized my stuff, she organized me to be able to handle my stuff. In one, 4-hour session, she not only helped me clean off my extremely obnoxious desk, but guided me in creating a paperflow system which thus far has been able to handle anything I have thrown at it. My desk remains a pleasant working environment, and even better, I can retrieve whatever I file in 30 seconds or less. Simply amazing! L. HaLevy, Certified Life Action Coach
A year after my mother's death, after hours of sorting and purging all her belongings which I had inherited, I was stuck on how to further purge and organize my tightly-packed apartment. Evelyn came to the rescue with 26 excellent ideas I had never considered, and I immediately implemented many of them. I feel less stressed out and am mobilized to continue to progress on my own, thanks to Evelyn’s creative and intelligent input. I highly recommend her because she is outstanding as an Organizing Consultant. A. Winkler, IRS Consultant
Evelyn’s a great coach! After only 1 hour with her, I reevaluated the way I approach each day, and have since been much more productive. I discovered many hidden tools I had once used but had long since forgotten. I now have the confidence that I can handle anything that comes my way! ~ Jon Tompkins
Book your coaching with Evelyn Now…
With a normal Coaching Fee of $200 per hour...
~ Evelyn is offering you these special coaching packages ~
All of these extras are includued in each of her productivity coaching packages:
- 43 Stress-less Organizing Tips, Tricks & Techniques
- Forms to manage your daily activities
- Laser e-mailing support
- Organizing Toolkit
~ Select either package and get all of the above
plus the individual coaching ~
Six-Session Productivity Coaching Package
Six (6) one-hour coaching sessions. plus the Extras
For only for $900
(Savings of $50 an hour – Save $300)
Twelve-Session Productivity Coaching Package
Twelve (12) one-hour coaching sessions. plus the Extras
For only for $1600
(Savings of more than $65 an hour – Save $800)
Evelyn shares her “Stop, Drop & Roll Method of How to Have a Neat Mess” with you. You learn how to “turn your piles into files,” so the only thing you have to lose is your clutter.
It's not only about getting organized, but “staying organized,” that is the key to your success. How much is disorganization costing you?
Remember “If you can’t find it in 30 seconds, it’s in the wrong place.”
Just click on the "Add to Cart" button above.
Your Coaching Sessions will be conducted over the telephone at a time convenient for you and your coach on the subject outlined above.
The coaching fee will be charged to your credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express).
You will receive an email explaining the details with contact information.
Working with a coach is like participating in a sport with a coach, you do your part under the guidance of the coach. Women’s Support TEAM stands behind its coaches, consultants and trainers.
Find A Coach ~ Additional Coaches
Check out our Life & Business Solutions
Find more solutions in our TEAM Directory
Share your expertise and increase your income ~ Be a Mentor
Contact Us for Additional Information